Ideal as a display crystal specimen or a beautiful paperweight.
Citrine, is a orange-coloured variety of quartz. The warm yellow/white crystals are said to have many healing qualities . Citrine is also used for problems of the digestive system, can stimulate the mind during study and exams. Raises self-esteem and self-confidence. Helps to release negativity and old emotional fears.
Citrine is also known as the stone of abundance, the good luck stone, which helps people to attract money. Often known as the friendship stone. Citrine can help give an energy boost when feeling low and tired.
Some say that the Citrine point is very powerful. The point is sometimes used for healing or to direct luck, money, and prosperity in your direction. The point channels the positive energy of the universe.
Stand your lottery ticket underneath it. Or use as a handy paperweight which will channel good vibes to your work.
Citrine is one of two traditional birthstones for the month of November.
If you would like to program your crystal it is very easy.
1. Find a good feeling thought/emotion.... (that you feel in your heart centre, not your mind). Ideally remember the good feeling of a place or pet (rather than a person).
2. Wash crystal in good clean water and dry in the sunshine or moonlight.
3. Find your good feeling emotion from your heart centre again.
4. Hum sound, any sound/s which feel right to you. Slightly change the sounds you make until you can feel a slight vibration in your fingers and in the crystal.
Please note that the sound does not have to be in tune. The vibration may be very subtle and hard to feel at first. So after a few minutes only, if you cannot feel anything - then intend that it vibrates. Remember! Only positive, good feelings while programming your crystal.
5. As the crystal vibrates to your own vocal sound. Intend your higher vibrational feeling be held in the crystal. Or program it any way that will aid your highest self.
6. That's it done. The vibration is held within the crystal for you to access.
Citrine is a variety of quartz whose color ranges from a pale yellow to brown. It is made up of a continuous framework of SiO4 siliconoxygen tetrahedra, with each oxygen being shared between two tetrahedra, giving an overall formula SiO2.
Natural Citrine is a highly sought after stone because of its rarity. Most citrine is actually amethyst which has been heat treated to mimic the forces of the earth that produce natural Citrine. Citrines beautiful golden colour makes it a popular stone for jewellery. Most citrine comes from Brazil.
Best Selling Items
Silver Star Pendant with Iron Meteorite Fragment on 18 Inch ...